6.10.2012

Snippets - Sunday in Boulder

We spent the day in Boulder.  There was strolling, fabulous people watching, climbing, a scrumptious lunch followed by more climbing, a trip to the chocolate shop for a treat, water fountain play, and a bit more strolling.  Oh yeah, and a wee-bit of shopping for me (wink).  Boulder is such a funky, free-spirited little town.  I love it. 


I've been daydreaming about road trips, new places to explore, adventures.  Tell me, what fun small-ish towns do you love?  I'm always up for adding a new spot to my "must visit" bucket list.

8 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 10, 2012

    What a treat to get back to civilization, turn on the computer, and see these pics. BEAUTIFUL!! I'd love copies of several them! I also found a pic of Ben, that when held up next to one of Sully, is an amazing likeness. I'll share it with you. As for the small town, I can't wait to show you Rockland, Freeport, and Waterville in ME next month! Talk tomorrow!
    XO!! L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L, I am so excited for Maine. I know it will be love at first sight.

      Delete
  2. Boulder is a place to see. We live in Canon City which is quite different but has some fun small town enjoyment. RoyalGorge Bridge, art galleries, coffee/chocolate/gelato shop, river rafting, zipline, bike rentals. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely put Canon City on the list. Theo's been begging for a train adventure. Coffee/chocolate/gelato shops, zip lining, rafting...yes!

      Delete
  3. those dresses with the crocheted top -- dreamy. and love your rock boy. what a little colorado dude.
    i know you will think i'm being funny, and i do hope this puts a smile on your face but you absolutely must visit The San Juan Islands someday. you'll love it. and I hear the folks there are pretty darn swell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we will get there. Maybe even move in. :) xo,k

      Delete
  4. I love those little bare feet climbing the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! That piano guy is amazing isn't he? Sorry to have missed you there!
    xo

    ReplyDelete