6.20.2012

Ownership {9/52}

Today's 52 Photos Project prompt is Summer Color.

What to share?  The heirloom tomato rainbow, vibrant pool towels and cheap plastic sunglasses, watermelon red and green, sunflower yellow, farmers' market flair, the perfectly sun kissed peach and the late afternoon shade of the honey locust...

This morning I settle.  I'm sharing the colors I feel.  The colors that grew me and shaped me.  The colors and textures I now relate to as summer vacation instead of those from my old everyday moments.  Yes, these Florida colors - I do believe they own my heart.
  



9 comments :

  1. great pix, so reminds me of childhood summers spent on the Gulf Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sign, its subtle rust stains and the clouds behind it - slightly grey - an approaching late afternoon shower perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your flower photo. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Florida, love the photo's that remind you of Florida
    Florida is a yearly retreat for this high desert mountain gal
    and I'm oh so anxious to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice summertime colors! I was hoping to see the vibrant pool towels and cheap plastic sunglasses! The very mention of those brought back memories of summer when my children were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Blue Martin...clean sheets at the end of a sandy day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos. I've only seen Florida in the winter time, on a visit to Jax last December. Maybe someday I'll see it in the summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the first picture the most. Made me get an acute case of wanderlust ...

    ReplyDelete